Commercial Trade License in Dubai, UAE
Dubai is more strategic when it comes to the export and import of goods. So it is important to obtain a trading license in order to start a business in Dubai. It is important for every individual to know that if she/he wants to set up a business in Dubai which involves trading like buying or selling goods then they need to get a commercial trade license in Dubai UAE.
Who Can Apply for a Commercial Trade License in Dubai?
When applying for a commercial license in Dubai, select the activities you would be managed under the same. Also, keep in mind that the tertiary activities, along with the main activity, cannot be more than 10 per license. The kind of activities that fall under the commercial license in Dubai are:
- Real estate services
- Supply of brokerage services the Department of Economic Development (DED) provides commercial brokerage license in Dubai for these services
- Import and export activities
- Sale of electronic goods
- Sale of construction supply
- Auto vehicle rental business
- Tourism & Travel
- General stores and shops, etc.
The next step is choosing the trade name of the company and enrolling it under the companies register. After that, you have to submit a set of papers to the UAE Federal Ministry of Economy for the commercial license to be provided or to the DED.
What are the Documents Needed for a Commercial License in UAE?
- An application form, where the business or company name should be specified in Arabic and English
- Memorandum of Association with the sponsor or partner
- The original record contract for the company’s registered address
- Evidence of the fee paid for the issuance of the trade license
- The license issued by the Dubai Municipality Building Department, clearing the use of the office space as a business address for the company
Based on these documents, the DED will deliver a commercial license for your company in Dubai. The permit is sustainable for one year, after which it can be renewed. You have to submit another set of papers to apply for commercial license renewal in Dubai.
What Are The Documents Required for Commercial License Renewal in Dubai
- The copy or the original of the trade license
- A copy of the office space record contract
- Approval from the relevant authorities, if needed
- Aspects of employees settlement, for companies with a different shareholder
The renewed license is then valid for the other five years.
It’s time to obtain a commercial trade license in Dubai UAE with AAC Global, we provide you various benefits, out of all few are listed below:
- You can perform maximum of your business activities on the name of commerce trade license.
- You get a wide variety of choice among types of companies.
- Under the name of one license several activities pertaining to to your business can be incorporated.
- Easy arrangement and proper management of visas, labour, translation etc.
The governing bodies such as the Department of Economic Development and various other departments are involved in the process of obtaining a Commercial Trade License. To find out more about commercial licenses in the UAE speak to our business consultants for free!